Help us make a difference.
The Kandela team is made up of physicians, therapists, and administrators all with a heart for our patients. Our team of compassionate and caring professionals is available to help you with addiction, intervention, detox, treatment, resources, and an aftercare plan.
Need any help ?
Say hello to a new career.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
The Behavioral Health Tech is a professional member of the team who provides support with the treatment of clients who have various mental health concerns and substance abuse disorders.
- Works in a safety-conscious manner which ensure the safe work practices are used in order not to pose a risk to self or in the
- Complies with company policies and procedures, local, state, and federal regulations.
- Share pertinent information with treatment team as obtained from client, client’s family members, or significant others.
- Participate as a team member in all treatment team meetings and provides input regarding patients’ needs and requirements.
- Provide pertinent patient information based on evaluation, and group and individual interactions, to assist in the patient treatment process.
- Meets with Director of Operations on a regular basis to assist in identifying and correcting problem areas and or improving services.
- Effective time management.
- Attend staffing meetings.
- Document client progress/regression according to established policies and procedures.
- Update knowledge of community resources on a continuous basis.
- Respond effectively to changing situations in the work setting.
- Work as a team member, demonstrating maturity under stress and objectivity.
- Demonstrate good communication skills.
- Perform work duties in a professional manner.
- Report abuse of patients’ rights immediately.
- Participate in obtaining the patient’s informed consent for procedures, treatments, and research, as appropriate.
- Participate in Performance Improvement monitoring and evaluating activities.
- Act decisively and effectively in managing staff, patients, and other employees during emergency situation.
- Perform other capacities as needed.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Higher Education
- RADT preferred upon hire.
- Minimum of one year & experience in substance abuse or and a minimum of one year of experience in a partial hospitalization program or other mental health setting.
- Ability to work as a team member and have management, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions and be flexible in relation to department needs.
- Ability to deal with a variety of adults with a range of personalities and problems.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of Joint Commission Standards.
- Demonstrates Proficiency in Verbal & Written Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of State & Federal Statutes Regarding Patient Confidentiality Laws.
- Knowledge of Drug-Free Workplace Policies and Procedures.
- Knowledge of Workplace Violence.
The Nurse is responsible to provide nursing assessments, assist patients in completing the medical portion of their treatment plan, initial discharge, aftercare plan, oversee the medical and psychiatric management of the patient in coordination with the attending physician. They function under the guidance of their state licensure and in accordance with the standards of State and Federal regulations.
The Case Manager responsibility consist of being part of the treatment team, completing Case Management Needs Assessment, Patient’s Strengths, Abilities, Preferences (SNAP), Case Management Treatment Plan, developing the Aftercare Plan for all patients as well as completion of FMLA, return to work letters, and all legal matters. While meeting with all patients periodically.
The Admissions Coordinator is responsible for developing, managing and implementing systems, particularly inquiry/intake calls, client screenings, admissions and contacts with utilization reviewers and case managers. This person is also responsible for working with the admissions and facility staff to assure exceptional client and community satisfaction, and in developing and achieving community education and awareness goals.